In addition to manufacturing process know-how, Gruber also offers tools, supplies and accessories required for solid surface fabrication.
Solid Surface Manufacturing equipment Gruber offers includes roller conveyor systems, skate wheel conveyor systems, exchange carts, mold storage systems, product post-cure rooms, elevating exchange carts, pneumatic lifters, pneumatic and electric vibration tables, bridge cranes, gantries, vacuum mixers, mixer pot washer/cleaning machines, panel/belt sanders, dust collectors, material handling and batch metering equipment.
If you are interested or building a Solid Surface Manufacturing Facility, contact Gruber Systems to learn exactly what expertise Gruber can offer to save you time and money.
- Full service R&D and engineering solutions for all solid surface factory requirements
- Innovative new equipment development to reduce shop labor, improve product quality and reduce raw material consumption
- Factory layout designs and proposals
- Engineering solutions for factory expansions, equipment requirements and improving process efficiency
- Field service including next day on-site service capability
- Large inventory of spare parts with next day and same day air service
- On-site installation supervision services for factory and equipment installation including expedited installation supervision services over long weekends for minimal disruption of customer operations
- On-site training services for all solid surface equipment and processes
- Technical support phone line for equipment product support