Gruber Systems can provide you with everything you need to create a polymer concrete manufacturing facilility, including automated process control equipment, conveyor systems, cranes, carts, processing tunnels, molds and other tooling, and supplies and accessories. Our Autocaster Ultra/PC (Polymer Concrete) continuous casting systemautomates the casting process and production of polymer concrete matrix - resulting in higher yields, lower labor costs, resin cost savings, and more.
Polymer Concrete traditionally relies on manual mixing and dispensing of material matrix, as well as labor intensive handling and processing of the castings. Gruber Systems Autocaster Ultra/PC casting machine and other automation and factory equipment automates this labor-intensive process, delivering added production with lower labor costs, higher quality castings, and an improved bottom line.
Polymer Concrete is used in a large cross section of industries and applications - including Pulp and Paper, Chemical Processing, Metal Refining, Pump Manufacturing, Food Processing, Service Stations, Fast Food, Retail, Construction, Municipalities, Utilities and more!
Advantages Compared to traditional Portland Cement
Compared to portland cement, polymer concrete offers significant mechanical advantages - including much higher minimum compressive strength, much higher minimum tensile strength, much higher minimum bending strength, much lower maximum moisture absorption, and much higher freeze-thaw cycles.
- Replaces manual mixing of polymer matrix
- Up to 120 lbs./min. matrix production
- Recipe based matrix control with on the fly adjustments
- Integrated resin heating system
- High efficiency mixer with hardened steel mixing auger
- Modular base-color systems with removable base color pumps
- “On-line” diagnostic option
- “Rapid access” barrel
- Multiple hopper configurations
- Integrated recirculating cleaning system
- Increase production without adding labor for lower product cost and increased margins.
- Reduce resin costs
- Complete matrix control for consistency of output.
- Improved casting quality.
- Greatly reduced defective casting rates.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Reduce material use with lowered resin requirements and reduced scrap
- Real-time accounting for material usage
- Rapid remote diagnostics and technical support to limit down-time.
- Quick changeout augers limits downtime.
- Rapid cleanup; quick turnaround
Gruber systems provides a large variety of complimentary process control automation products for your polymer concrete manufacturing requirements, including:
- Continuous casting technologies
- Metering and Dispensing Systems
- Mixing and Blending equipment
- Conveyors and Carts
- Cranes and Gantries
- Tunnels, booths and rooms
- Molds and tooling
- A complete line of supplies and accessories
Gruber offers a range of standard molds, as well as custom molds for polymer concrete casting. Master tooling or prototype tooling design and production services. Supply Gruber with your design, and we can produce CNC master tools, molds and mold accessories to your specifications.
Gruber has developed a specific polymer concrete capable Ground Hopper that allows convenient bulk filler handling, metering and processing of filler materials which are then conveyed mechanically to the overhead hoppers on the continuous casting system.
Gruber offers a entire line of Conveyor systems as well as exchange carts, cranes and gantries to fully equip your polymer concrete factory.
Gruber offers years of process experience, systems integration experience, mold making and other technical expertise that can provide you with the fastest, lowest cost plant design and implementation possible. Contact Gruber for more information about manufacturing polymer concrete products!